How to access patterns/videos
If you ordered a kit that included a digital pattern and/or video then you can access your files by:
1. Logging in at http://www.knitcrate.com/account
2. You will then be taken to your Store Account page - click on the green "My Files" button
3. You will then be taken to the page where you can download your patterns and/or access your video files from your recent order.
If you received a KnitCrate with an insert card containing a link with a code on the insert card then you need to:
1. Visit the link provided on the insert card.
2. Click "Add to Cart" then click the green "Checkout" button.
3. During checkout use the included code to zero out the purchase price.
4. Click "Continue to payment method" then "Complete order"
5. Click "Download My Purchases" and you will be redirected to a new page with your pattern order.
6. Click the green pattern link and your pattern should automatically download.
You can then access your pattern and/or videos using the steps above.
Please note that:
- Patterns can be downloaded up to 25 times: please save the first download to your device/PC and print it out - the remaining downloads are there in case something happens to your device/PC.
- Videos have unlimited viewing: they are compatible with all devices, computers and operating systems with an active internet connection