How do I earn KnitCrate points?
There are many ways to earn KnitCrate Points. You receive:
- 1 point for each dollar spent on products in the KnitCrate store (excludes orders combined with another offer (e.g., Gift Subscriptions offered with a gift card/other promo code, use of any promo code like free S&H)) and for recurring KnitCrate subscription payments after we fulfill your order (e.g., excludes payments we process manually like subscription reactivations).
- 50 points for a friend referral using your unique referral link (via email, Facebook or Twitter or using your unique referral link on your blog, Ravelry posts or any other social network platform) that results in a purchase in our online store (e.g., yarn, kits, Gift Subscription but not a recurring subscription) and your friend will receive a discount on their first order - a knitting win-win!
- 5 points for every product review you complete (see #9 for details)
- 10 points for every KnitCrate review you complete (see #10 for details)
- 20 points for every KnitCrate video or blog review you complete (see #11 for details)
If you have a KnitCrate subscription account, but you have not yet ordered from our online store then you need to sign up for a store account to receive KnitCrate Points. It's easy to create an account here.